Site Meter

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

boot camp news week 4!

We received letters home from Dylan last week. He is so very home sick and boot camp is being so hard. They go non stop all day. He had a respiratory infection and spent a couple days on bed rest. He also sprained his back. So we are waiting to hear that he is better from that. OH, He made Platoon Guide!! Praise the Lord one of his goals. Pray with me that he maintains the position and graduates with it or even higher!

This week is yet another tough week. He should of done the Confidence course already. He will run the first time in full uniform and boots, ugh. He will do Pugil sticks more. Have an inspection and a Drill. Sounds like a stressful week, so pray for Dylan and his platoon!

I miss you so much Dyl, the house is just not the same, I am just not the same

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me "
Philippians 4:13

Have a blessed day!

No comments: