Site Meter

Thursday, March 12, 2009

bonnie's boot camp!




The Photo shows my husband and I doing a P90X workout, I am getting ready to do Banana, and my husband is getting ready to do Superman. Ugh, these are the worst things, I do not like em.

My son set me up with my own lil boot camp to do while he is at his. He purchased the program P90X for me and wow is it an amazing program. Look it up on the net and check it out. Today was day 14 of P90X. I didn't get it until Dyl had been gone for 10 days. So those first 10 days I did a juice detox for 2 days and lost 10 lbs. Most of that I know was water weight as I was always so swollen. Then I ate very healthy, did some cardio each day with push ups and sit ups and such. On day 6 of Dyl being gone I started to run and ran my first 1 mile. I am now running 2 miles in 22 minutes. I am working on getting to 3 miles. I do my P90X every morning and run most every night. P90X comes with a life changing diet, so I am following that also. I am to eat 1,800 calories a day and boy is that being hard for me. I have never been a big eater and my not eating regularly has been part of my weight issue. The closest I have come to the 1,800 calories is 1,600. I am pushing on. I am now down 16 lbs. total!! And 5 inches in all. P90X is a very intense program, but is awesome. My husband started on day 2 with me after much pleading. He is also just loving it, he said he though he was in shape before P90X. My Dyl wrote home and told me that I best be working out. He is so cute, I know he is so proud of me and his dad for doing the program and sticking with it. All for you Dyl, Kick some!

No comments: