Site Meter

Saturday, April 18, 2009

remembering Tyler Baker Always!




I have been following Tyler from Make A Child Smile for a long time, Even though I have never meet Tyler or any of his family, I just attached to Tyler. For some reason out of all the kids there at Make a child smile, it was Tyler that caught my heart. I have prayed for him since, and shared his ups and downs with my family as we prayed together for him. My heart is broke tonight as I hear news that Tyler lost the battle against bone cancer. You fought hard Tyler! I wanted to post Tyler's beautiful photo here that he may be known and remembered always. May Jesus hold Tyler's hand and walk him through Heaven! God bless all of Tyler's family that they may feel the peace of Tyler in Heaven. Love ya Tyler even though you never even knew it. What a handsome young man. What a wonderful family you have!
Tyler Baker May 12, 1993 to April 18, 2009
The web site to make a child smile, that your heart may lead you to a child there! http://www.makeachildsmile.org/faqs.shtml

No comments: