Site Meter

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Blessings


As I look forward to Easter day, when my family all gathers together to enjoy some good food and family fun, I stop to remember the reason. I wish that the feelings of Easter were so strong in me all through the year, and I commit to working on holding these feelings in my heart every single day. See I can not help but cry as I remember Jesus, the pain, the suffering, the shame he went through and all for me, all for you. Jesus is my Savior, my best friend, the one who is always there no matter the problem, the hour, no matter how I feel or behave, He is there. Sometimes I feel His very presents as though he walks each step along the way with me. Other times He seems so distant, those are the times I take my eyes off Him. I wonder if I had lived during the time of Jesus, would I have followed him, would I have betrayed him, would I have stayed by His side to the end. As I walk this journey through life here, I stride to follow Him, to be a good servant to Him, to keep my eyes focused on Him. I know at times I fail miserable, but He is always still right there, He even takes my hand and helps me back up, brushes me off and even gives me a tender, loving push forward. I love my Jesus, Your Jesus. Thank you Father in Heaven for loving me so much that you sent your only son to die so that I may live, so that You may live.


Celebrate this Easter, with Jesus as your guest of Honor! Praise Him, Worship Him, Open the door and let Him in!




CHECK OUT MY NEW PHOTO BELOW, I TOOK IT IN TEXAS, 2007


No comments: