Site Meter

Sunday, April 26, 2009

phone call home from our dyl

So our Dyl got to call home, apparently he did very well on a physical test and won a phone call home. He called Friday night at 8:11 p.m. we had walked out the door for a walk at 8:05 p.m. We were so upset that we missed his call. We have not spoke with him since the day he left for boot camp Feb. 16th. I think because of all the stress of him being away, not being able to talk with him only through letters, well I just broke completely down, I cried tell I was sick and still feel that I just let him down by not being here to receive his call. He knows that if I had any idea he would be calling I would never have left the house. I am sure it was a disappointment to him not to be able to talk to us. I miss my Dyl so very much, this is so hard. I know that people just do not understand what families who have loved ones in the military go through unless you are there yourself. This still just seems like a dream, I wish I would wake up from. But we are so very proud of our boy! He is such an amazing kid and he has taught us so much. Only 3 weeks Dyl, then I will wrap my arms around my son the Marine! I love you, always.

TURN MY MUSIC OFF BELOW AND YOU CAN HEAR THE PHONE CALL HOME FROM MY BOY! JUST CLICK THE ARROW ON THE VIDEO

No comments: