Site Meter

Thursday, June 18, 2009

my boy returning to Infantry School with the Marines







Its been a while, sorry. My son graduated from Marine boot camp and came home for 4 weeks, during that time he walked with his High school class in full Marine blues. His Marine graduation was just amazing and very emotional. We are so very proud of him. His High school graduation was a wonderful time and made the fact that our son is leaving home seem real. We all had a wonderful time while he was home on leave, we cherished every moment spent together as a family. Time is so short and goes by so fast, every little moment counts. I thank God for this time, these moments. My son Dylan is now at infantry school, there he will be until July 28th. Then he will be assigned is first post. Please join us in praying for Dylan through infantry school that he is well and exceeds all expectations. Also pray for Austin and Dakota who are there with him. The photos show Dylan in his uniform before we dropped him off, the next photo is of him and me saying our good-byes, see my Shay bug in the back, she was so sad, we both cried all the way back to our hotel. the last photo is of Dyl and the boys walking away with all their gear, some other Marines helped them Carrie it all. It was a sad time to see my Dyl walk away. I miss him so much.

No comments: